Welcome to my world
Put whatever you wanna put here
Monday, August 07, 2006
SuperBand Finals*heavy sigh* When the red lights shine on SOUL, I cried because I was sure that MLB will be sure to get into the second round. And sure enough, I'm correct. J3 is eliminated in the first round. Tears rolled out of my eyes. I continue crying till the minute I fall asleep in my bed which was around 11.30pm. I did not wake up at all that night. I only woke up at around 9am and I started crying again. Can't seems to control my tears. Feeling very miserable. Around 4.30pm, I started crying again. Didn't know why. Just feel like crying out loud since no one was around me. Like Mrs Wang, I also do wish that some music company will sign contract with them. Well, at least there should be a SuperBand CD like the Campus Super Star thingy for those top 10 or some sort. Or else, I really gonna explode, vomit blood or die of heart attack. I think I am sad too much. I cried for more than 2 hours in total. Having headache now. Eaten panadol already but yet, still the same. Anyway, I'm going to Lavender thingy tomorrow. My Xue Xue going to make her IC and I gonna accompany her. Feel like eating KFC.