Dear Diary
Introduction


“I have often been downcast, but never in despair;
I regard our hiding as a dangerous adventure,
romantic and interesting at the same time.
In my diary I treat all the privations as amusing.
I have made up my mind now to lead a different life from other girls and,
later on, different from ordinary housewives. My start has been so very full of interest,
and that is the sole reason why I have to laugh at the humorous side of the most dangerous moments.”
.

Me


Your.Name
I don't think there's anything wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p

Wishes

New Phone
Havaianas
Clothes. Clothes. Clothes.
Money $$$
That Converse Sneakers.
Beauty, Brains & Talent

Shout!

Your wonderful comments. PUT CBOX HERE.

Links

Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Past

♥ August 2006
♥ January 2009

Credits ©
Designer : Noa_Carmen
Software : Adobe
Basecodes: xXx
Welcome to my world

Put whatever you wanna put here

Saturday, August 12, 2006
I am going to start my revision for End of Year Examination from today on. Gonna make tons and tons of notes for History, Social Studies, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Isn't it way too early? No, not really. SA2 will be in 2 months time (I think. Actually, I oso dunno la). Let's do some calculation and estimation. Let's say it's 60 days(FYI: 60 days means 2 months, in case your maths is lousier than mines) to exams. 60 divide by 5 (subjects need to study. English, Chinese and Art cannot study for your information) equals to 12. That means 12 days per subject only. Making notes for History takes more than 1 week already. And so does Social Studies notes. So means less than 5 days to memorise every single sentence. Please remember that the whole year's topic will be tested. 9 months of studying but only have less than 5 days to revise. So, in conclusion, it's not too early to start revising now. If you feel super lazy on a particular day, you can don't revise. But what if you start revision late? Every single day count. One day don't study/revise, and you're dead. So secondary school students out there, do start studying/revising now. Don't start late, it won't help you in any way. No advantages. Think about what I say. =D

I just realise that I speak like a teacher -.-"