Dear Diary
Introduction


“I have often been downcast, but never in despair;
I regard our hiding as a dangerous adventure,
romantic and interesting at the same time.
In my diary I treat all the privations as amusing.
I have made up my mind now to lead a different life from other girls and,
later on, different from ordinary housewives. My start has been so very full of interest,
and that is the sole reason why I have to laugh at the humorous side of the most dangerous moments.”
.

Me


Your.Name
I don't think there's anything wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
announcements;p

Wishes

New Phone
Havaianas
Clothes. Clothes. Clothes.
Money $$$
That Converse Sneakers.
Beauty, Brains & Talent

Shout!

Your wonderful comments. PUT CBOX HERE.

Links

Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

Past

♥ August 2006
♥ January 2009

Credits ©
Designer : Noa_Carmen
Software : Adobe
Basecodes: xXx
Welcome to my world

Put whatever you wanna put here

Friday, August 04, 2006
Ermm. I don't know how to start a new blog with a new blog entry. *scratch* Let's introduce ourselves. I am Mrs Chew and my partner is Mrs Wang. Our name are Keiko and Evelyn respectively. We two are from the same school, same class and same CCA. Yah la, we are from the same level (Secondary 3) la, duh. But although we are in the same environment (school only, home not counted), of course we aren't exactly the same age. I'm 15 and she's 14. Me born in January while she born in December. And like I say, our environment is the same but there aren't much similarity in other stuff. For example, I like Combined Humanities and English but she likes Mathematics. I hate Mathematics and she hate Combined Humanities -.- I prefer English songs and she prefer chinese songs. She likes to listen to ghost stories, watch horror shows/movies but I hate it. She's happy most of the time while I'm sad most of the time. I like Linkin Park while she don't, she like 5566, while I don't. She speaks hua2 wen2 while I speaks English. (Actually, I used to speak hua2 wen2 too but I decided to start speaking English on 030806 onwards [which is yesterday] xD) And I think it sound silly to start every blog entry with "Hi. I am Mrs XXXX". Thus, I am teaching you to differ us xD If you see an entry like this: "Today..i went to fishmarket....i go there to buy fish...heeX" Then that's Mrs Wang. If you see an entry like this: "Today, I went to the fishmarket to buy fish." Then that's Mrs Chew (me!) LOL. Very easy, right? xD And I shall stop here because I need to edit the blogskin and stuff. See you next time! =D